I have been fortunate enough to spend the last few weeks in Vienna, Europe ,downloading the latest news with Ibogaine, Iboga providers and addiction recovery workers from all corners of Planet Earth ad the European Ibogaine Conference on plant medicine. And what a beautiful city to experience it in mmm. I love Austria!
Feeling inspired and on my path.
- Micro-dosing on high quality community focused & grown iboga root bark directly from Gabon whilst closing my eyes and listening to the sounds of inspiration
- The all women discussion panel on recovery including Deanne Adamson and Star Morrison - from the heart
- Anwar Jeewa's talk on the positive effects of Microdosing long term with Iboga - the verdict is - keep doing it
- Psymposium's psychedelic share-stories post-conference hearing about others' amazing encounters with Dr. Iboga including one of my inspirations Benjamin De Loenen from ICEERS (International Center for Ethnobotanical Education) and his personal encounter with the plant and how it teaches.
- Dana Beal's general antagonistic & well-humoured banter to remind us of the warriors who have fought so hard on the forefront of ibogaine legislation for testing and the psychedelic movement since the beginning of this whole mess post-declaration-of-the-war-against-drugs over the last decades. What a legend!
How I love my international Iboga family and the plant medicine community.