Itone eye drops are an Ayurvedic formulation specified for potentially aiding in improved eye health. Specifically it can be useful for strained, sore, itchy, dry, inflamed, or red eyes and in the case of allergy causing any of these symptoms in the eyes. It may be helpful as an adjunct for eye infections.
Ingredients include (in traditional names):
1. Nimba (Azadirachta indica - neem)
2. Shobanjana (Moringa oleifera/pterygosperma - moringa)
3. Bhringraj (Eucalyptus alba - white gum)
4. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa - red spiderling)
5. Nirgundi (Vitex negundo - Chinese chastetree)
6. Tulsi Patra (Ocimum sanctum - holy basil)
7. Satapatri (Rosa x centifolia - cabbage rose)
8. Yamani (Carum copticum - Ajowan caraway)
9. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula - black myrobalan)
10. Bibhitaka (Terminalia bellirica - bastard myrobalan)
11. Dhatriphata (Emblica officinalis/Phyllanthus emblica - amla, Indian gooseberry)
12. Hardra (Curcuma longa - tumeric)
13. Karpuram (Camphor)
14. Pudina salwa (Menthol)
15. Madhu (Honey)
16. Ela (Amomum subulatum - Nepal cardamom)
17. Swet chandan (Santalum album - Indian sandalwood)
18. Mukta (Pearl)
19. Saindhva laban (Rock Salt)
All of the extract by aqueous distillate i.e. water extract
If any worsening of symptoms occurs, discontinue use immediately.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We do not accept returns or refunds on products for change of heart. Should there be any damages to the product or packaging upon receiving, get in contact as soon as possible with a photo.
Shipping is done through Australia Post. It is calculated based on the weight of your order and your location. We will process your order with 3 days of receiving payment. Please note that live plants are only posted express and sent on Mondays & Tuesdays to help lessen stress on the plants through unnecessary transit time in the post office over weekends. Thanks for your patience.